Beard and moustache is an important aspect of a persons look. In many patients it can be scarce, and may need enhancement with facial hair transplantation. With the advent of technology, the results are excellent and very natural.
Important nuances of the surgery
1) Direction of the follicles need to be maintained at appropriate angles
2) Density varies from one area to another.
3) The follicular units can vary from single unit follicular grafts to double or triple follicular units in some areas.
4) Use of finest possible 20G needles for slit creation.
1) Extraction of hair follicles from appropriate sites: depending upon the number of grafts,scalp or the lower part of the beard from the neck is selected.
2) Site creation: Fine slits are created in appropriate direction to place the extracted grafts.
3) Implantation: Grafts are implanted according to single/double/triple follicular units as de-cided by the surgeon.
First few days there is crust formation on areas of transplant and within 10-12 days you start seeing the stubble look. Although in the first 3 months after transplant, there can be shedding of hair follicles implanted due shock to hair follicles.
Get Answers Here
Yes. With appropriately trained surgeon, the looks can be enhanced significantly.
In most cases grafts are taken from the scalp or the lower part of the beard on the neck.
It takes about 6 to 10 months for full growth.
With the artistic approach of the surgeon, it can be made to resemble natural architecture and indistinguishable from the the rest of the existing beard.
It is done under local anaesthesia. After instillation of anaesthesia , patient does not feel any kind of pain.
Yes. Hair follicles are taken from permanent zones of the scalp
It takes 2 to 5 hours depending on the number of grafts to be placed.
Where we are
206-207, 2nd floor, Krishna Tower,VIP road,Indore
Price has always been the major factor for people who are interested in hair transplant.
If you are curious to know Hair Transplant Cost In Indore, give us a call.